Wednesday 9 December 2015

Self Evaluation

My final project was not what i had expected it to be, it went completely against my design specification, at first I tried to stick to my design specification, but I underwent problems with my sprites because they were not doing what I wanted them to do, for example if tried to hide a sprite it wouldnt hide almost as. So I decided to come up with new ideas and other possible sprites and backgrounds for my project. I had completely remodeled my scratch project and i was quite happy with the result, however i experienced a few technical issues and sometimes i would forget to save my project on my email and it would get deleted, so it took longer then expected for my project to finallly reach success.

I thought that instead of making it a normal story and bully attack I decided to make it more supernatural. The story is set in a school for monsters, monsters who conceal themselves from the public by posing as humans. The scratch project begins with a boy(SquareGuy) and a bully(Sam''s body, my head) both in the same area after school. The boy is cornered, the bully is his senior and has better control over his powers, and can easily overpower the boy.

The two transform and so begins the hunt. Another boy nearby notices what is going on and wishes to join the bully in pursueing the boy. Although he says no, the boy joins in anyway. He then transforms and follows the the two. (not in the project)They both managed to catch the boy. The killing intent can be seen clearly in their eyes as they tear the boy to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment